- the mmg2d application and the libmmg2d library: adaptation and optimization of a two-dimensional triangulation and generation of a triangulation from a set of points or from given boundary edges
- the mmgs application and the libmmgs library: adaptation and optimization of a surface triangulation and isovalue discretization
- the mmg3d application and the libmmg3d library: adaptation and optimization of a tetrahedral mesh and implicit domain meshing
- the libmmg library gathering the libmmg2d, libmmgs and libmmg3d libraries
Because we believe that working together is the better way to improve, our applications are and will remain open-source (LGPL).
Discover the Mmg Platform (please, be patient, it may take a while).
- initial mesh (top): 80 000 triangles
- Mmgs output (bottom): 21 000 triangles
Large scale computation
The release 5.7.0 of Mmg is out
It contains: modifications of the Mmg install tree and CMake build (a clean build and install will be needed). Be careful, the USE_<DEPS> CMake variables behaves differently than in previous Mmg versions. the possibility to build Mmg using 64 bit integers to handle larger meshes the new -lssurf option to…
Permanent position on mesh adaptation at Safran Tech
Safran Tech is looking for a research engineer specialized in mesh adaptation: do not miss the opportunity! Detail of the position is available on Safran website : https://www.safran-group.com/fr/offres/france/ingenieur-e-recherche-adaptation-maillages-simulation-physique-fh-103844
A postdoc position is available at CEA CESTA
Don’t wait to apply: detail of postdoc position
The annual Mmg Day will take place on Wednesday, December 8!
The event is organized at Jussieu campus, Paris 6, but will also be accessible by visioconference. It aims to foster exchanges between Mmg users and developpers and, more widely, to discuss on meshes. This day will precede the freefem++ days. More info on the dedicated web page.