The mmg platform is distributed under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
To learn to use our applications you can follow the tutorials instructions.
Last stable release binaries
- Linux users: mmg-5.5.1-Linux-3.10.0-957.el7.x86_64-appli.tar.gz
- Mac OS X users: mmg-5.5.1-Darwin-19.6.0-appli.tar.gz
- Windows users: mmg-5.5.1-Windows-10.0.18363-appli.tar.gz
To use our binaries:
Uncompress the .zip file and copy the bin directory into the wanted folder (for example into the username directory).
Our applications are command line tools. Thus, to launch the wanted application (mmgs for example), open a terminal and type the path and name of the application:
Last stable release sources
The project sources are available on github:
- download the compressed source files
- or clone the project repository:
git clone https://github.com/MmgTools/mmg.git
Then follow the setup guide.