Move an object inside a mesh keeping the mesh conformity.
Nodal values of the displacement (velocity) over boundaries of reference 10.
- Extension of the velocity field:
- Creation of a submesh containing 20 layers of elements around the boundary to move;
- Propagation calling a linear elasticity solver with Dirichlet boundary conditions on the submesh;
- Dichotomy loop:
- Computation of the largest valid motion along the velocity field (with point relocation only);
- Mesh motion;
- Remeshing depending on the lagrangian mode (point relocation, point relocation + edge swapping, point relocation, edge swapping, point insertion and collapse);
- go back to step 1.