We want to create a non-profit organization to support our long term developments and to ensure the sustainability and the intellectual property of the Mmg platform.
Because Mmg is a non-competitive and multidisciplinary tool involved in lot of collaborations and because we want to provide both an industrial tool and a research framework, an open-source consortium will be mutually beneficial.
Discover the platform and our open-source consortium project (please, be patient, it may take a while).
Please, contact us to get more informations about the Mmg open source consortium.
You can join our community on the Mmg’s forum.
About the developer team
Mmg‘s current developers and maintainers are:
- Charles Dapogny, Assistant professor, Laboratoire Jean Kuntzmann, Joseph Fourier univ. Grenoble
- Cécile Dobrzynski, Associate professor, Bordeaux-INP/Inria Bordeaux – Sud-Ouest
- Pascal Frey, Professor, Laboratoire Jacques Louis Lions, UPMC – Paris VI
- Algiane Froehly, Ingénieur, Bordeaux-INP
- To get help, for feature requests or for any question, you can use the Mmg forum
- For bug reports, please use the GitHub issue tracker
- You can contact the mmg team at the following mailing list: