We use the New features discussions section of the Mmg forum to gather the users opinons on tricky new developments. Do not hesitate to participate and help use to improve Mmg!
- Adaptation along non-manifold edges in Mmgs;
- Preservation of input references in isovalue discretization mode (-ls) in Mmg3d;
- Enrichment of API functions:
- new function to get the quality or the skewness of a given element;
- functions to recover the list of the element interfaces in Mmg3D (for example for DG-like methods);
- improvement of the anisotropic gradation;
- improvement of the strategy of mesh adaptation for anisotropic meshes;
- preservation of orphans points (points non connected to the mesh) if specified as required;
- Parallel mesh adaptation library:
- surface adaptation;
- isovalue discretization;
- scalability improvement.