We use the New features discussions section of the Mmg forum to gather the users opinons on tricky new developments. Do not hesitate to participate and help use to improve Mmg!
- Improvement of the error management via criticality levels;
- Documentation enrichment;
- Modification of the level-set option (-ls) to allow to provide both a level-set function and a size map and to perform isovalue discretization and mesh adaptation in one call of Mmg;
- New API function to allow users to recover the quality (or the skewness in optimLES mode) of a given element.
- new library to perform parallel mesh adaptation;
- mesh quality improvement:
- for level-set mode;
- in optimLES mode;
- along required entities;
- robustness improvement;