The 5.5.1 version of Mmg is available. Do not hesitate to download it!
Among others, you can now:
- preserve input references when discretizing an isovalue with mmg (multi-material mode);
- discretize an isovalue and adapt it over a metric field in one call;
- remove small parasitic components (bubbles) inside your level-set;
- preserve quadrangle boundary layers in mmg2d;
- impose local parameters in mmg2d;
- save only one given sub-domain of a multi-domain mesh;
- use VTK I/Os and Triangle/Tetgen outputs.
You can consult the release notes on the GitHub repository of the project.