- the mmg2d application and the libmmg2d library: adaptation and optimization of a two-dimensional triangulation and generation of a triangulation from a set of points or from given boundary edges
- the mmgs application and the libmmgs library: adaptation and optimization of a surface triangulation and isovalue discretization
- the mmg3d application and the libmmg3d library: adaptation and optimization of a tetrahedral mesh and implicit domain meshing
- the libmmg library gathering the libmmg2d, libmmgs and libmmg3d libraries
Because we believe that working together is the better way to improve, our applications are and will remain open-source (LGPL).
Discover the Mmg Platform (please, be patient, it may take a while).
- initial mesh (top): 80 000 triangles
- Mmgs output (bottom): 21 000 triangles
Large scale computation
Paraview – Mmg course the 9th of November, online
Kitware and the Mmg team will give a joined training around the Mmg remeshers and the Paraview vizualization tool. The program is available on the website of Kitware: https://www.kitware.fr/formation-paraview-mmg-tools/ We hope to see you there!
Thanks to the Cerfacs for joining the Mmg consortium
Welcome to our new member!
We are looking for a software engineer (1 year fixed-term contract, renewable)
In the context of the Work Package “mesh generation” of the MICROCARD European project we are looking for someone to develop powerful tools for parallel mesh generation in order to generate the very large and detailed meshes that partners will need to simulate cardiac electrophysiology on models with micrometer resolution.…
Meshes for cardiac electrophysiology at cellular scale (MICROCARD European project)
Started at the beginning of April, the MICROCARD european project aims to build software that can simulate cardiac electrophysiology using whole-heart models at cellular scale. In collaboration with Orobix and the Università di Pavia we will generate the large and complex meshes for the project. You will find more about…