- the mmg2d application and the libmmg2d library: adaptation and optimization of a two-dimensional triangulation and generation of a triangulation from a set of points or from given boundary edges
- the mmgs application and the libmmgs library: adaptation and optimization of a surface triangulation and isovalue discretization
- the mmg3d application and the libmmg3d library: adaptation and optimization of a tetrahedral mesh and implicit domain meshing
- the libmmg library gathering the libmmg2d, libmmgs and libmmg3d libraries
Because we believe that working together is the better way to improve, our applications are and will remain open-source (LGPL).
Discover the Mmg Platform (please, be patient, it may take a while).
- initial mesh (top): 80 000 triangles
- Mmgs output (bottom): 21 000 triangles
Large scale computation
Mmg and ParMmg are now available within PETSc!
Thanks to the contributions of Joe Wallwork, Matt Knepley, Pierre Jolivet and Nicolas Barral, Mmg and ParMmg are now available within the DMPLex layer of the master branch of PETSc.
Mmg 5.6.0 and ParMmg 1.4.0 are out: don’t wait to download these new versions!
The Mmg release contains: various bug fixes; the robustification of isosurface discretization, more particularely in multi-material mode; internal modifications of the analysis to support the parallel surface analysis in ParMmg; a new possible argument for the -3dMedit command line argument: now -3dMedit 3 allow to pass from a 2D mesh…
The LEGI joins the Mmg consortium!
New ß-release of Mmg
A new ß-release of Mmg (v5.6.0-beta1) is available: do not hesitate to test it and to send us your feedbacks!