- the mmg2d application and the libmmg2d library: adaptation and optimization of a two-dimensional triangulation and generation of a triangulation from a set of points or from given boundary edges
- the mmgs application and the libmmgs library: adaptation and optimization of a surface triangulation and isovalue discretization
- the mmg3d application and the libmmg3d library: adaptation and optimization of a tetrahedral mesh and implicit domain meshing
- the libmmg library gathering the libmmg2d, libmmgs and libmmg3d libraries
Because we believe that working together is the better way to improve, our applications are and will remain open-source (LGPL).
Discover the Mmg Platform (please, be patient, it may take a while).
- initial mesh (top): 80 000 triangles
- Mmgs output (bottom): 21 000 triangles
Large scale computation
The bugfix 5.0.1 is available
This patch fix an error in the MMG5_saveMesh() function in the library version.
The 5.0.0 release of mmg is available!
This first release includes stable version of the mmgs and mmg3d applications.
The mmg platform is available on GitHub
The open-source platform mmg is available on GitHub: https://github.com/MmgTools/mmg. You can use our applications and/or contribute to it. For now, the platform includes : mmgs, for isotropic remesh of surface triangular meshes; mmg3d for isotropic remesh of tetrahedral meshes and for explicit discretization of a domain defined by a level-set…