The patch 5.1.0-beta2 is available. It includes:
- a bug correction in the simultaneous reduction of matrices used in the mmg2d gradation;
- the hmin/hmax truncature for anisotropic adaptation with mmg2d;
- a bug correction in the mesh saving for mmg2d (the number of edges was false);
- add forgotten unscaling when the mmg2d library fails;
- a bug correction in the metric definition at ridges (anisotropic adaptation with mmg3d);
- size truncature at hmin/hmax for the internal points an the regular surface points for anisotropic adaptation with mmg3d;
- missing getters for the mmg2d API;
- a bug correction in the precision of computation in eigenv file (all softwares).
- the MMG2D_loadSol interface (remove a useless argument).